<!-- using table status_courses -->

The jewel in Chislehurst Golf Club’s crown is its magnificent clubhouse, Camden Place, which was built around 1717 and was, for a while during the 1870s, the home of Napoleon III, the Empress Eugenie and their son the Prince Imperial.  It is a peaceful and comfortable place for a friendly drink or lunchtime snack, with the Jubilee Terrace being particularly popular on a warm summer’s evening.

 

More “Visitor Information