<!-- using table status_courses -->

The Imperial (Mixed) Lounge

Imperial Lounge

Known within the Club as the Mixed Lounge, this room was part of the original house, built in 1717. With incredible floor to ceiling windows, evident of the buildings classic Georgian heritage, it provides our guests with uninterrupted views of the grounds while it's interior decor includes newly restored wall paintings, many of which depict the house in its various forms throughout the years.

With one of our three bars located in the room, it is truly a space for celebrating a grand event, accommodating up to 130 guests when opened to include the Oval Room.